Monday, September 5, 2011

Steam Me Up Scotty!


Hey Naturals!
Today I finally got a chance to use the Huetiful Steamer (thanks Crystal!) and I LOVED it!  Knowing that the conditioner is soaking into my hair 5x more than it would otherwise is a great incentive.  I used Giovanni Direct Leave-In conditioner to steam.  My hair felt very soft and moisturized but what I was most impressed with was the decrease in the amount of hair in my brush after detangling.  Like Crystal mentioned in her review on our Facebook page, a tennis headband to keep the water from dripping into my eyes is a must and definitely avoid reaching up into the hood whilst steaming because it stings!  Other than that, the steamer was easy to put together, user friendly and I’d definitely recommend the purchase.

Be easy.  Wu

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do YOU think?